It’s our business income, our money, and we want to keep the majority of it.
We work very hard every day to provide for our families and grow our business assets for the future.
Across Southern California, Legacy Legal provides sophisticated legal and tax advice to private business owners, charity executive directors, and other executive professionals.
From planning to execution, there are many strategies that will reduce and/or eradicate federal and states income taxes. Legacy Legal’s team of professional tax and estate planning attorneys focus on clients’ needs including short-term strategies and long-term business wealth goals.
Business Wealth Management is more than just legal documents
Wealth Management means asset protection, asset allocation, and tax planning including
- Business Protection from Lawsuits
- Key Man Insurance, Executive Benefits & Risk Management
- Tax Liability, Deferred Tax Including Gifting
- Succession Planning for family-owned companies
- Representing Generations of Families
Items that can affect the need for Asset Protection
- Credit problems and Cash Flow shortages
- Employee Labor Disputes
- Corporation and personal community Property dispute
- Client dissatisfaction and/or negligence.
Industries susceptible to Business Taxation
- Service Organizations
Legacy Legal can help you create, build, and hold onto your business assets and your money.
Please schedule your consultation here.